- The video that sparked my entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3bAsSQtqIw
- Thank you Jenna!!!!
- Check out her website at www.stoollala.com
- My video can be seen here (i was really tired that night, and you can tell): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPOyemVgO4A
- CAN NOT WAIT TO PLAY WITH THIS N64!!!
Heyyy. Just FYI the tracer is called fluorodeoxyglucose. I actually used to make it!! lol. I found this through Jenna's video, congrats on the N64!!! You deserve it more than anyone. I've had several family members who have battled cancer, a few have won, some have not. You WILL WIN!! :)
ReplyDeleteLady, you are pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteI also have loved ones going through what you are, thanks for posting these videos, I love your positive attitude, keep it up! You will beat this!! also... Congrats on the N64, Yoshi is my favorite racer! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything in your life, my grandfather is going through chemo too.
ReplyDeleteI would first of like to say congrats on winning the contest! Second, I felt extremely touched by your entry because I too am a cancer survivor of Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I'm just a huge fan of Jenna's and came across her announcement of the winner and I just had to post a comment! I hope the rest of your battle goes well and you beat this thing! I don't usually come to this site, or blog often but I would like to talk a little more sometime if you would like to :) I'm going to follow your blog in the meantime. Hope to talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteStay strong! The nintendo 64 will provide hours upon hours of entertainment- I love that system.
ReplyDeleteIf only mario kart 64 was online capable :)